Art Marketing Book - I'd Rather Be in the Studio!

My daughter gave me the book I'd rather be in the studio! (The Artist's No-Excuse Guide to Self Promotion) by Alyson B. Stanfield for Christmas. For those that have not heard of Alyson or her blog (www.artbizblog.com), you need to know that she is an artist advocate and art marketing consultant. Alyson leads workshops, delivers on-line courses, as well as, sends out a weekly newsletter that is free to those who sign up. All this information can be found on her blog and her website (www.artbizcoach.com). Even though I have read Alyson's weekly newsletter religiously for the past six years, I wanted this book so the information that Alyson has been so generously sharing was at my fingertips. I am looking forward to making notes in the book and following Alyson's advice. Gaylynn

Comments

Gaylynn: What a nice daughter you have! I hope you find the book easy to use and something you can refer to again an again. Happy New Year!