Happy Thanksgiving



Today is a day to be with our loved ones and reflect upon things in our life that we are thankful for.

I am thankful for my ability to paint and to have the time and supplies to do so.
I am thankful for my many blogging buddies. I have learned so much watching their postings and sharing our love of painting. The camaraderie is priceless.
I am thankful for all who have stopped by to check out my paintings and left a comment. It means so much to read your input.
I am thankful to those that have bought my paintings. I am glad that my work makes you happy.
I am thankful for the shows that I was juried into this year.
I am thankful for my "Legendary Artists" group. Although we do not have regular painting dates anymore, I am grateful for your friendship and always look forward to our May show.
I am thankful for my girlfriends, fore there friendship means the world to me. I love the all dearly.
I am thankful for my job, both my co-workers and my interns. There is joy each and every day.
I am thankful for my country that allows me to do the things I want to do.
I am thankful for my girls. Though they are no longer living at home and have forged their own way, I am proud of them and thankful for their love and support.
I am thankful for my husband who encourages me to do the things I want to do.
I am most thankful for my religious beliefs, fore it gets me through everything I do in life.

Wishing you a very Happy Turkey Day!
Gaylynn

Comments

RH Carpenter said…
Happy Thanksgiving, Gaylynn!!
debwardart said…
You have a lot to be thankful for! It's good to take a few minutes to reflect on how truly lucky we are! Have a great day with your family!
Gaylynn said…
Thanks Rhonda & Deb, I hope your turkey day was a good one. I went to Dayton to be w/family. Always a good time.