SOLD: "Lunch Anyone?"

"Lunch Anyone?"         Watercolor/Gauche

I sold this painting to my dear friend. She happens to be one of the figures in the painting and it was she that my friends and I were visiting in Geneva, Switzerland in 2005.

The four of us were together again last weekend in Nashville. My friend asked to see my work so I got my I-pod touch out and showed her my gallery on the device. She loved the painting of our time together and purchased it.

I am excited that the painting will be in my friends home to bring fond memories to her when see looks at it.

Gaylynn

Comments

Isn't it wonderful to have a piece of work go to someone who really wants it? Congratulations!!
Gaylynn said…
Thanks Nancy and Deb...and yes, Nancy it is a good feeling to know that it is in a home that will appreciate the subject every time they look at it. However, I will miss it for the same reasons.