Yesterday, I got an email from the Cincinnati Art club informing me that the dates for the 
44th Annual Viewpoint 
have been changed.

OMG!

They moved the entry date to May 31st!!!

Seeing that made me panic since I was not even thinking about what I would paint yet. I thought I had 4 months to finalize my entry. Surprise! I have 2 months to make a decision.

Upon reading the email flyer, it looks like they changed the dates to be able to have the exhibit at a prominent gallery downtown Cincinnati. This could be a positive to someone who wants gallery representation. 

For me it means I have to stop procrastinating and get to work.

Gaylynn

Comments

I received a flyer in the mail last week telling me of their show and entry dates ... it kinda get your heart beating fast. I wasn't thinking about shows, now I am.

Looks like we both need to makes some decisions, huh?